Monday, April 19, 2010

You Choose Tag!!!

Abby tagged me,thanks abby!



You choose:

Cherries or blueberries?

Cherries

Dogs or cats?

Dogs

Beds or Sleeping bags?

Beds

Hamburger or Hot dog?

Hot dog

typing or writing?
Typing i don't have very good hand writing

Day or night?

Night

Neverland or Narnia?

Narnia

Beach or lake?

Beach

Christmas or Easter?

Easter

Math or reading?

Reading.

Tests or studying?

Studying

Pens or pencils?

Pencils

Caterpillars or butterflies?

Butterflies

"hehe" or "haha"?

"haha".

Narnia or Harry Potter?

1 comment:

Farm Girl Hannah said...

I made my siggy on my computer. I would be happy to make one for you. Just e-mail me (you can find that on my blog) and tell me what you want for the picture and what color (I'll use the "Hannah" that I have on my computer). Then I'll e-mail you the finished picture with info on how to get it in all your posts.

Hugs,
Hannah
A Homemaker's daughter